Infraequity Technologies Private Limited is a company incorporated on 17th of March 2022 under the Companies Act, 2013 & Corporate Identification Number is (CIN) U51909HR2022PTC102078 and its registration number is 102078 and having its registered office at 1704, Tower 4, The Palms South City 1, Sector 30 Gurgaon Gurugram HR 122001 India & Warehouse at Plot no-24, CRPF Road, Sec – 61, Gurugram, HR 122011 India “Mistry. Store” or “Company”. Mistry.Store is engaged in the business of wholesale and retail trade in home improvement sector and allied auxiliary products, Display Stores and online (through its website www.mistry.store and/or mobile / tablet applications (“Platforms”) and providing other home design and decor solutions (“Services”) to the users of the Platform (“Users”).
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- The User can browse the Platforms without telling us who it is or revealing any Personal Information about himself/herself. A User is required to provide Personal Information when such a User chooses to avail or sign up for any of the services or create an account. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. All the information provided to the Company by a User, including Personal Information and personally identifiable information, is voluntary.
- The User always has the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Platforms. It is the User’s duty to ensure strict caution while giving out any personally identifiable information about himself/herself/itself or his/its family members in use of any of the Services.
- Information including, but not limited to, username, address, phone number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of User registration on the Platform.
- The Company may also request you to provide your PAN, GST Number, Government issued ID cards/number and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) details to: (i) check your eligibility for certain products and Services including but not limited to credit and payment products; (ii) issue GST invoice for the products and Services purchased for your business requirements; (iii) enhance your experience on the Platforms and provide you access to the products and Services being offered by the Company.
- For the use of the Services and purchase of products, you may be required to pay the Company with cash, credit card, wire-transfer, debit card, or by any other mode through the Company’s third party payment gateway provider and such third party payment gateway provider may be required to collect certain financial information from you including, but not restricted to, your credit/debit card number or your bank account details etc. (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”). All Financial Information collected from the Users’ by the Company’s third party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by the User through a process of authentication in which the Company shall have no role to play.
- In connection with any communication or transaction and payment services or any other services that you may avail using the Platform, information, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders ("Account Information") may be collected, among other things, to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through the Platform.
- Mistry.Store records and retains details of Users’ activities on the Platform. Information relating to communication or transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, any dispute records and any information disclosed in any communication forum provided by us and/or other affiliated companies of Mistry.Store (“Activities Information”) may be collected as and when the communication and / or transactions are conducted through the Platform.
- Mistry.Store records and retains records of Users’ browsing or buying activities on Platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and User behavioural patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Platform and visitors to the Platform including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together "Browsing Information").
- Registration Information, Account Information, Activities Information, and Browsing Information are collectively referred to as User Data.
2. USE OF USER DATA
If you provide any User Data to Mistry.Store, you are deemed to have authorised Mistry.Store to collect, retain and use that User Data for the following purposes:
- Verification of User’s identity;
- Processing User’s registration as a user, providing User with a log-in ID for the Platform and maintaining and managing User’s registration;
- Providing User with customer service and responding to User(s) queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- To facilitate communication between Users on the Platform and / or processing Users transactions on the Platform;
- Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Platform, to improve Mistry.Store’s product offerings and services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Subject to applicable laws, Mistry.Store (including our affiliated companies and their designated Service Providers may use User’s name, phone number, residential address, email address and other data ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to User(s) relating to products and services offered by Mistry.Store or Mistry.Store’s affiliated companies;
- If User voluntarily submit any User information or other information to the Platform for publication on the Platform through the publishing tools, then Users are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Platform; and
- Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations, and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us or against third parties.
- Contacting User using third party platforms including, but not restricted to, order status,, lead generation, etc.
3. DISCLOSURE OF USER DATA
- User further agrees that Mistry.Store may disclose and transfer User Data to third party service providers (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, authentication and verification services and logistics services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to Mistry.Store and are only permitted to use User Data in connection with the purposes specified in clause 2 herein above.
- User(s) agree that Mistry.Store may disclose and transfer User Data to Mistry.Store’s affiliated companies and/or their designated Service Providers.
- When necessary Mistry.Store may also disclose and transfer User Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organisations.
- Any User Data supplied by User will be retained by Mistry.Store and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by Mistry.Store and third parties referred to in clause 3 herein, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in Clause 2 herein above.
- All voluntary information uploaded by you on the Platform (including without limitation information about your products, images, remarks, feedbacks etc. ) may be made publicly available on the Platform and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any voluntary information that User disclose to Mistry.Store becomes public information and User relinquishes any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. User should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the voluntary information that User submits to Mistry.Store or uploads on the Platform.
- Mistry.Store may share User Data with third parties, including without limitation, banks, financial institutions, credit agencies, or vendors to enable such third parties to offer their products or services to such Users. While Mistry.Store shall endeavour to have in place internal procedures to keep User Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such measures/procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
4. RIGHT TO UPDATE USER DATA
Under the applicable laws, User(s) have the right of access to personal information held by Mistry.Store and to request updating / correcting the information.
Mistry.Store uses "cookies" to store specific information about User and track User(s) visits to the Sites. A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to User’s browser and stored on User’s device. If User does not deactivate or erase the cookie, each time User uses the same device to access the Platform, our services will be notified of User visit to the Platform and in turn Mistry.Store may have knowledge of User visit and the pattern of User’s usage.
User can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in User’s device. If User chooses, User can change those configurations. If User rejects all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function, User may be required to re-enter information on the Platform more often and certain features of the Platform may be unavailable.
The Platform and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18). However, Mistry.Store has no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Platform. If a minor has provided Mistry.Store with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact Mistry.Store’s Legal Department at the address set out in clause 11 below to remove the information.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
Mistry.Store employs commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorised access to the Platform, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information Mistry.Store holds. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while Mistry.Store tries to protect the information it holds, Mistry.Store cannot guarantee the security of any information the User transmits to Mistry.Store and Users do so at their own risk.
8. DATA RETENTING
Mistry.Store takes every reasonable step to ensure that User’s personal information is processed ‘as is’. You may access, correct, and update your personal information directly through the functionalities provided on the Platform.
9. USER'S RIGHTS
Mistry.Store retains your personal information in accordance with applicable laws, for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, Mistry.Store may retain data related to you if it believes it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse, to enable Mistry.Store to exercise its legal rights and/or defend against legal claims or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. Mistry.Store may continue to retain your data in anonymised form for analytical and research purposes.
11. GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
1704, Tower 4, The Palms South City 1, Sector 30, Gurugram HR 122001 IND
Name: Siddhant Yadav